Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Another Long Travel Day!

I have to say that it has certainly been quite a while since I've been excited to go anywhere.  I am really looking forward to seeing and living in Antarctica, if only for a short while.  This is probably the last place on Earth where we are truly in an expedition when traveling there.  So how is traveling going?  Well, travel always sucks.  Don't let anyone fool you, airplanes are boring and uncomfortable, even in Business Class....but, that is not to say that I don't want to be in Business Class......  ;)  Anything is better than Steerage (Coach)!!  My friends at Travelocity rock, as usual, and have me on some great flights and good connection times.  They really are the best!  American Airlines is, well, American Airlines...and Qantas will be what they will be later tonight when I leave LAX for Sydney.

Okay, so yeah, this is a boring post.  I know that, but I am tired of looking at my last trip (to Chile) on this Blog, so I had to do something!!!!  I will be in New Zealand with my friends Kerry and Leighton before deploying.  Should be a good week, full of pictures and stories to come....so stay tuned!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment