Monday, July 30, 2012

Wine and Friends

I almost titled this "Wine and Friends and wine and wine and win..." you get the idea.  The picture is of a wonderful bottle of wine.  There were so many of those bottles, and bottles of New Zealand beer, and oh, there was food too!  Two huge lamb legs that were each bigger than Angus!  I should say that Angus is the dog; I added a picture of him below.

So there were 11 of us and the dinner party lasted from 1600 until around 2300.  "We Kiwi's love to entertain and drink!"  Offered Kerry as her poured more wine into my glass.  That happened a lot, people pouring more wine into my glass.  Usually, that's me topping of Melissa's glass all night, but last night was my turn. 

It's 0730 Monday morning here now and sadly a work day.  0600 came early, but today should be a lot of fun!  I might even get to see some of this beautiful country today!    



1 comment:

  1. And here I thought you ran out of wine on the last posting.

    See if you can talk them into serving up a Maori hangi and remember how it's done so you can recreate it here.

    Glad you seem to be having fun and I hope Angus and Catbert got along.

    ReplyDelete